WINDY HILL FARMS
Clubhouse Reservation Rules and Agreement
NOTICE: THIS RESERVATION ALLOWS EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE CLUBHOUSE ONLY. THERE IS NO EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE POOL. ALL RESIDENTS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE POOL DURING YOUR EVENT.
ELIGIBILITY: Only adult homeowner/members of Windy Hill Farms Homeowner Association ("Residents") will be eligible to reserve the clubhouse facilities. Restriction to rental/use may occur if previous rental resulted in damages or abuse of the facilities. Any resident may be restricted from rental/use of the clubhouse if delinquent in their homeowner association assessments.
RESERVATIONS: Reservations should be made exclusively through Spectrum Association Management, at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that the clubhouse is reserved on a first come, first service basis and reservations cannot be made until a completed agreement and deposit are received by the management company. It is the Resident's responsibility to follow-up with the management company to verify the signed agreement and deposit have been received. Please do not mail out any invitations (if applicable) without first getting confirmation that you have been placed on the calendar.
ACCESS: If an email address is not provided to the management company on this document then it is the resident's responsibility to obtain the front door code from the management company prior to their scheduled event. The code changes every Monday. The code will be given to you at the time of confirmation via phone call, or email. Any calls to the answering service after hours or on the weened for clubhouse code, will result in a $15.00 fee being charged to your account to offset this fee charged to the association on your behalf.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $100.00 security deposit ($200.00 if serving alcohol) is required at the time the reservation is made. The deposit will be held until after the rental date and inspection for damages and cleanliness of the clubhouse is completed. IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY 'RETURNED' OR 'SHREDDED' ON THE FORM IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SHREDDED. If you will be serving alcohol, an Alcohol Consumption Policy form must be requested and the applicable deposit must be submitted with your reservation on a separate check. Please follow the closing/cleaning procedures checklist mailed or delivered to Spectrum Association Management, 5212 Tennyson Parkway STE #130, Plano, TX 75024. Checks should be made payable to: Windy Hill Farms HOA.
• Reservations can be made no more than six (6) months in advance as of the first of the month.
• Normal reservations (one-time non-recurring events) are limited to no more than four (4) reservations per calendar year per resident.
• Recurring reservations (reservations by a Resident on behalf of an approved group such as Boy Scouts, Bible study, Garden Club) are limited to no more than two (2) reservations per month per Resident.
• Recurring reservations can be made for only a one (1) month interval and can be renewed anytime during that month to extend the time for a month from the renewal date. This will allow other Residents to reserve that time if they reserve a month early.
• Recurring reservations can be limited by the WHF Board of Directors if they cause scheduling problems with other residents. If recurring reservations are repeatedly not used, then privileges will be revoked. (In order to allow all residents the opportunity to reserve the clubhouse, no recurring group event reservations are allowed during weekend days which include Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
• Community of WHF Board or Committee functions take precedence for use and may be scheduled up to six (6) months in advance. WHF Board Members, Committee Chairs and Board-Designated individuals can reserve and use the clubhouse with no deposit and without this form for up to two (2) uses per month each.
• Nails, thumb tacks, or similar items are not allowed on the walls.
• Do not drag furniture or any other equipment on the floors of the clubhouse. Please treat the community clubhouse with respect.
• Do not stain or damage any furniture within the clubhouse.
DAMAGE: Any damage to the clubhouse or furniture with result in a fee determined by the board of directors.
TIME LIMITS: Reservations are limited to four (4) hours per day and all functions must end no later than midnight on the date of the reservation. The management company places an hour between events on the calendar to accommodate the need for set up and clean up so that does not need to be included in your four (4) hours. For those using the pool, all regular posted pool hours and all pool rules must be followed.
NO EXCLUSIVE POOL ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED
RULES AND REGULATIONS: NO PETS ALLOWED, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WITHOUT SIGNED CONSUMPTION POLICY AND DEPOSIT, NO SMOKING, NO LOUD MUSIC, NO LOITERING IN PARKING LOT, AND NO FUNCTIONS TO BE HELD PAST MIDNIGHT. NO ALCOHOL OR GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA. ALL WINDY HILL FARM HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION RULES AND POLICIES ON CLUBHOUSE USE, ALCOHOL USE AND POOL MUST BE COMPLIED WITH.
By signing below, I have read, understand, and agree to adhere to all policies, rules and procedures for the use of the clubhouse as stated above. I understand that I am responsible for all damages and the cleaning of the clubhouse. I also understand that I will be charged for any damages which occurred during my reservation time of the clubhouse or for any costs obtained to clean the clubhouse. I acknowledge that I have received a copy of the clubhouse closing/cleaning procedures: Only adult homeowner/members of Windy Hill Farms Homeowner Association ("Residents") will be eligible to reserve the clubhouse facilities. Restriction to rental/use may occur if previous rental resulted in damages or abuse of the facilities. Any resident may be restricted from rental/use of the clubhouse if delinquent in their homeowner association assessments.
WINDY HILL FARMS HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION POLICY
The serving and consumption of alcoholic beverages at clubhouse activities can result in injuries and damages as well as liabilities to individuals and the Homeowners Association and therefore should be undertaken with great care. However, the Homeowners Association Board recognizes that consumption of moderate amounts of alcoholic beverages is often a feature of adult social occasions and therefore should be permitted so long as it is not done in a harmful or dangerous manner.
In order to permit the serving and consumption of alcoholic beverages at a clubhouse activity, the homeowners' association member who reserves the clubhouse for the activity agrees to enforce the following alcohol consumption rules for the member and all guests. Please note that no access to the pool area will be granted if alcohol is consumed.
The deposit will be double the typical amount if alcohol is consumed.
• The fact that alcohol will be served must be reported at the time the clubhouse is reserved for an activity.
• No minors may be present when alcohol is served unless in the custody of a parent.
• No person shall be served or consume enough alcohol to be inebriated (defined as the minimum level of blood alcohol which would make it an offense to operate a motor vehicle under the laws of the City of Murphy and the state of Texas)
• Should any person consume more than a moderate amount of alcohol, that person shall be transported from the clubhouse by a designated driver who is not inebriated.
• No alcohol may be served or carried outside the clubhouse and covered patio area at any time.
• Absolutely no glass containers outside the clubhouse area at any time.
• All alcohol present at an activity shall be provided by the member or guests and no alcohol may be sold.
By signing below, the homeowners' association member, and his or her guests, acknowledge the Homeowners' Association will be held harmless for any damage or injury incurred during use of the clubhouse.
Current Date: Fri Apr 3, 2020